נכון? חודש עבר, ואפילו יותר, מאז פרסמתי את רשומתי האחרונה בבלוג זה. אז איפה אני עכשיו?
לא התכוונתי לשאלה במובן המילולי שלה, כמובן, אל אם כבר: אני בבית. אני יושב ושומע מוזיקה, ונהנה. מסתבר שזה מאורע נדיר. לרוב כשאני שומע מוזיקה זה ברקע, ואיכשהו השילוב הזה לא מסתדר.
לפתע, בעודי כותב רשומה זו, נפלה עליי עייפות משונה. אני לא יודע למה לייחס את הדבר. אני שוקל ללכת לישון, דבר חריג בשעה כה מוקדמת, שהרי בזמן האחרון נדיר שאני נרדם לפני הזריחה. היום, למשל, קמתי מהמיטה ב10. בלילה. וזה אחרי שהלכתי לישון בסביבות הצהריים.
בשלב הזה אני חושב שאלך לי לצחצח שיניים. מובטח דוח מצב לכשאשוב.
So, The Brushing of the Teeth has been completed with success! And the return to the keyboard brings with it a shift in language, it would seem. Alt+Shift, to be precise. In fact, now that I have activated my Arabic keyboard, I actually have to Alt+Shift twice in order to get from Hebrew to English, or vice versa (those being the two languages I actually use.)
Anyhow, as I was saying, a strange tiredness has stolen over me. I'm not sure what is up with that. I feel quite peculiar. I suppose I shall climb into bed (quite literally, since it's over 1.5 meters tall) and attempt achievement of sleep, so to speak. If I'm lucky, I may even fall asleep. If I don't, don't worry. You'll be the first to know.
It is at this point that I wonder if ever it shall be that this blog will be read by anyone other than myself. I have an option to tell a possible employer of mine about it, seeing as I might find it difficult to procure enough of my written material for her to get a good idea of my skills. How melancholy it all is. I really do not wish this blog to be subject to a critical eye. I don't think I'll show it to her.
Very well, then. I must be off.
No comments:
Post a Comment