Yeah, well, I know it's not a very original name for an entry, but at least it's better than "crap," which is the only other word that comes to mind. Seriously, I'm feeling pretty lame right now. I had a test today, which kinda brought me down, but mostly, I just... want to get away. Yeah. Just hide somewhere and avoid human contact for a while.
I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. Well, this is a blog; personal, emotional, and such details are pretty inevitable. I'll try to make it interesting...
Unless I just feel like writing something, and hopefully getting a response at some point, which I may at times, such as now, when feeling especially down.
Bah.
Lameness is me. I have to go to Tel Aviv tomorrow, sometime in the morning, which means waking up sometime before noon. This greatly displeases me, and I don't have the sense or the self-discipline to get myself to go to bed and get some sleep. Yeah. That's me all over.
Get it? It's not a pun. It's not a joke. It's just me. is all.
So. This seems like a fitting time to try my hand at poetry once more.
I amn't well
Indeed I am not
But no one can tell
For the stains and the blots
On my soul and my mind
Cloud my sight and my thought
I am almost gone blind
But there are spots of light
Yeah... That wasn't so bad, right? I know amn't isn't a real word, but I like it. So, you know. That's...
I'm getting kinda hazy over here. I think it's time to wrap up this post, and start aiming for bed. Wish me luck. Not that anyone is reading this...
No comments:
Post a Comment