Well, this post begins with a bad mood. Funny thing, how playing computer games tends to get me down, and how I am addicted to them nonetheless. Strange, really. I am aware of this, but doing something about it seems wrong. Computer games are fun. This is an assumption I am, for some reason, unwilling to relinquish. Big word, relinquish.
Anyway... Tomorrow brings with it yet another test. Fun and tests, as they say. You see, I haven't prepared for this test, either. Now, instead of preparing, I sit here and type. Frankly, this is a step above sitting here and playing games. This is terrible. What am I doing to myself? Earlier today I was brimming with energy, liveliness, and... something or another. I was happy, at any rate. Now I'm tired and down. I would probably feel better if I went for a run outside. If I do, I'll let you know, though It seems unlikely, knowing me.
This is depressing. Really.
Do I even want anyone to read this? I hate seeing myself like this, why should anyone else seeing me this way be a good thing?
But I think I can get myself out. Out of the hold I dug for myself. It starts with writing a poem. This tends to make me feel better. Let us see how it goes.
What was lost remains
This is the tale of the losing
As I was dragged away in chains
My fingers took damage and bruising
But so did my feet, and the rest of me too
But it wasn't so bad, no, not really
For I wasn't bruised black, only blue
Yet, despite clenching my jaw
Knowing full well I'm strong
Due to some nature's law
It did not take too long
Ere I found that the things I was holding were slipping
Through my fingers, despite all my efforts
My hands, futility gripping
A treasure was in my hands
Can you not understand what was lost
Through the hourglass, with the sands
'Cross the floor it was spilled, as though tossed
And it scattered, and I, as for me, my resistance
Was quite non-existant, though knowing
My treasure would vanish in the distance
And so it did. And that is the story.
Quite sad, don't you think?
When instead of swimming, or floating,
You
Just
Sink
Bah. Not too good a job. I might do another one, but not post it here, I think. Have fun, a good day, and lots of happy, singing, smiling flowers. They should also be pink.
No comments:
Post a Comment